Our Promise : "One-of-a-Kind" made "One-at-a-Time"!

"One of a Kind bags made One at a Time"

Bette's Bags is a mother/daughter team who design and create original one of a kind handbags, purses, totes, yoga bags, diaper bags made with a "Modern Day Dame" in mind. Each bag is made individually from start to finish with quality care and attention given to every stitch.

Your bag is unique by its combination of colors, style and print, the ONLY one like it! You will never see another woman carrying YOUR bag! If another woman is carrying your bag...she stole it!

www.bettesbags.com

Monday, September 12, 2011

Knitting

Knitting has become my "quiet time". I spend about an hour every evening knitting. The stillness of knitting gives me a sense of serenity and such pleasure.  Watching each stitch after stitch as it grows before my eyes into a completed unique warm object in the shape of neck-warmers, cowls, hats, scarves and felted flower brooches.
After giving every friend and family member a knitted item I started offering them as accessories in Bette's Bags Etsy shop, craft shows and markets. And to my delight...they have been a BIG hit!
Such a hit in fact that most of the knitted items were purchased this past Saturday at Ballston Arts & Crafts Market. Now I have to "ramp-up" my knitting time each night to prepare for our next show, Arts on the Avenue to meet the needs of wonderful fans. I sure hope my hands are going to make it!
Only four left neck-warmers left! Check'em out in our Etsy shop New Fall hand-knitted accessories just posted!  




No comments: