Our Promise : "One-of-a-Kind" made "One-at-a-Time"!

"One of a Kind bags made One at a Time"

Bette's Bags is a mother/daughter team who design and create original one of a kind handbags, purses, totes, yoga bags, diaper bags made with a "Modern Day Dame" in mind. Each bag is made individually from start to finish with quality care and attention given to every stitch.

Your bag is unique by its combination of colors, style and print, the ONLY one like it! You will never see another woman carrying YOUR bag! If another woman is carrying your bag...she stole it!

www.bettesbags.com

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Getting ready for Fall.


It's so hard for me to let go of summer! It's my favorite season…spending days at the beach or by the pool; the picnics and barbeques; baseball games; the steamed Maryland Blue crabs. Summer is the best time for me under the tent at craft shows…I’ll take sweat over cold feet and hands ANY DAY!!
Since I can’t stop the change of seasons and I can’t move to a beautiful Caribbean island I will put my flip-flops away and try to endure until next spring and summer.  I will admit that there is one saving grace for me when the weather turns chilly… it’s my love of Knitting and Crochet!!!!  As the temperatures begin to cool down I will start carrying my knitting bag with me everywhere. There will be miles of yarn worked into hats, scarves, cowls, neck warmers, fingerless mittens, purses and my VERY favorite quick project, Crocheted Felted Flowers. I make them by the dozens in tons of colors, felt them and wear them on all of my hats, purses, tote bags, jacket lapels and neck-warmer. It’s my way of keeping some colorful warm weather flowers with me throughout the cold dark winter.

No comments: