Our Promise : "One-of-a-Kind" made "One-at-a-Time"!

"One of a Kind bags made One at a Time"

Bette's Bags is a mother/daughter team who design and create original one of a kind handbags, purses, totes, yoga bags, diaper bags made with a "Modern Day Dame" in mind. Each bag is made individually from start to finish with quality care and attention given to every stitch.

Your bag is unique by its combination of colors, style and print, the ONLY one like it! You will never see another woman carrying YOUR bag! If another woman is carrying your bag...she stole it!

www.bettesbags.com

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Fabric Intoxication!!!!


I am surrounded by yards and yards of new fabrics just waiting to be transformed into a Bette's Bag. I am "under the influence" of the colors, textures, and prints. I'm giggly at the mess I've gotten myself into. The volume of new bag designs is my head is "staggering". Where so I start? Which way do I go? My creativity is “bubbling over” with so many new bags that it’s all becoming a "blur".   Who knew “too much of a good thing” could cause me to suffer from…
Fabric Intoxication.

2 comments:

o said...

i just love the title of this post:D must be so fun to be surrounded by all the gorgeous textile! can't wait to see what u come up with:)

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Quick, nurse, administer a weekend and a sewing machine, STAT!